Contact us for more information!
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develop a multi-INT collection strategy in conjunction with individual intelligence analysts
- Develop Specific Intelligence Requirements (SIR) from analyst’s Essential Elements of Information (EEI).
- Identify potential indicators for each SIR.
- Identify best collection platform (e.g. GEOINT, SIGINT, MASINT, OSINT, HUMINT, TECHINT, etc.) to collect on each EEI/SIR.
- Tailor EEIs/SIRs to specific collection platform.
- Research and identify standing collection requirements relevant to the analysts’ intelligence requirements.
- Identify collection requirement gaps.
- Develop, implement, and maintain multi-INT collection plans in support of collection strategies
- Compose and submit collection requirements via the appropriate collections requirement management database for national, theater, and tactical assets (e.g. CRATE, CHROME, OSCAR-MS, NSRP/UEE, GIMS, NMRS etc.).
- Track progress/collection satisfaction against the analysts EEIs/SIRs.
- Assist analysts with refining their collection requirements as needed.
- Coordinate with appropriate personnel to review and renew standing collection requirements prior to expiration.
- Identify new collection opportunities that could assist with filling key intelligence gaps and appropriately submit EEIs/SIRs via appropriate collection requirement system.
- Coordinate with appropriate MCIA Enterprise Collection Management personnel to provide visibility and deconflict all collection requirement activities. S-3/ECM will be the conduit for all collection requirements originating from MCIA. S-3/ECM will conduct QC and push for validation.
- In coordination with S-3/ECM, collaborate with appropriate Intelligence Community and MCISRE Collection Managers to facilitate multi-INT collection coordination as required.
- Participate in internal intelligence collection related meetings. When required and in coordination with S-3/ECM, participate in external intelligence collection related meetings, including but not limited to site visits in the National Capital Region (NCR).
Active TS/SCI DoD Clearance