Contact us for more information!
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain situational awareness of and analyze the Electromagnetic Operating Environment (EMOE) USMC forces will be/are operating in.
- Conduct all-source methods to assess foreign electronic warfare (EW) and cyberwarfare capabilities, limitations, and vulnerabilities.
- Analyze foreign capabilities to detect, disrupt, and deny USMC emissions and signals throughout the electromagnetic spectrum (EMS) to include, but not limited to emissions from targeting, communications, and intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance (ISR) assets.
- Assess ability to execute Command and Control in a denied and degraded communications environment.
- Assess USMC targeting systems and C4ISR systems vulnerability to lethal and non-lethal effects in and throughout the EMS
- Identify, monitor, and assess advancements in emerging and commercial technologies that could be employed by state and non-state actors to detect, disrupt, and deny USMC electronic emissions and signals
- Evaluate foreign Computer Network Defense (CND) and Computer Network Attack (CNA) capabilities, limitations, and vulnerabilities
- Assess potential vulnerabilities of USMC tactical systems to CNA to include systems related to targeting, ISR, and navigation assets.
- Produce written intelligence assessments and briefings to support consumers at the tactical, operational, and strategic level.
- Assess information gaps, develops collection strategies, and composes collection requirements.
- Provide intelligence analysis services to deliver situational awareness
- Conduct research, create intelligence products, create intelligence estimates assessments, and conduct intelligence briefings on request
- Collect, analyze, interpret, evaluate, and integrate complex data from multiple sources to assess the relevance and significance of developments in his/her assigned subject matter and geographic area(s)
- Attend, participate, and report on conferences and other events as directed
- Maintain contact with counterparts in other intelligence organizations to keep abreast of current developments, to resolve problems to eliminate duplication, and to provide free flow of information on matters of intelligence interest
- Identify intelligence gaps and recommend collection requirements to fill gaps
- Collect, analyze, interpret, evaluate, research and report on utilizing analytic tools, techniques, methodology and software
- Deliver subject matter expertise to support the development and documentation of new processes, procedures, and technologies
- Intelligence Analysts may be expected to travel.
Active TS/SCI DoD Clearance
- Mid-Level positions will require 3-5 years of All-Source Intelligence experience