Contact us for more information!
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide intelligence analysis services to deliver situational awareness
- Conduct research, create intelligence products, create intelligence estimates assessments, and conduct intelligence briefings on request
- Collect, analyze, interpret, evaluate, and integrate complex data from multiple sources to assess the relevance and significance of developments in his/her assigned subject matter and geographic area(s)
- Attend, participate, and report on conferences and other events as directed
- Maintain contact with counterparts in other intelligence organizations to keep abreast of current developments, to resolve problems to eliminate duplication, and to provide free flow of information on matters of intelligence interest
- Identify intelligence gaps and recommend collection requirements to fill gaps
- Collect, analyze, interpret, evaluate, research and report on utilizing analytic tools, techniques, methodology and software
- Deliver subject matter expertise to support the development and documentation of new processes, procedures, and technologies
- Intelligence Analysts may be expected to travel.
Active TS/SCI DoD Clearance
- Mid-Level positions will require 3-5 years of All-Source Intelligence experience
- Senior Positions will require 5+ years of All-Source Intelligence experience