This positions requires an active TS/SCI
As part of MCIA’s S5 Staff Section, provides direct support to Government leads to support the administration of the organization’s strategic planning efforts. Skillsets sought include experience with the following:
- Assist organization discover, refine, and document goals, objectives and task.
- Assist sub-organizations develop measures-of-effectiveness to provide accurate evaluations of progress toward successfully obtaining objectives and goals.
- Coordinates the periodic progress reviews to track and document sub-organization progress
- Documents and communicates analytical approach, findings, and recommendations informing command decisions.
- Works independently, or in a team of Government, Military, and Contractors to methodically achieve objectives.
- Communicates and coordinates with all MCIA elements and echelons to include Government, Military, and Contractor personnel.
- Conducts strategic communication activities to meaningfully connect with the workforce and external stakeholders.
- Participates in process improvement and called upon to demonstrate successful problem solving.
- Other duties as required.
Mandatory Skills Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree (+10 years’ experience) or High School Diploma (+12 years’ experience).
- Experience with Marine Corps, other service, Department of Defense, or other Federal or commercial enterprise support.
- Five (5) years’ experience conducting strategic planning or organizational level studies and analysis
- Seven (7) years’ experience supporting government projects within Department of Defense, other Federal Government, or supporting industry.
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Visio, Microsoft SharePoint.
- Drafting formal documentation and presenting information or decision briefs to leadership.
Other Skills Preferred:
- Experience/certification in project management
- Familiarity with Intelligence Production