Did you know that geospatial technologies are changing the game when it comes to real estate?
4 ways GIS influences Real Estate
- GIS gives geological information!
- Did you know that GIS can depict what type of land a house is built on? This is super important for determining if a home is in a flood zone, or in danger of collapse. It can also help avid gardeners and farmers determine whether the soil is suitable for their needs!
- Population mapping help individuals find their ideal sociological environment
- From detailing the amount of traffic courts in a area to identifying municipal boundaries geospatial technology is up to the task! Knowing the political boundaries of the area you’re potentially moving to is a crucial and often forgotten step. Geospatial technology can take the mystery out of moving to a new area.
- It’s paperless!
- GIS allows for the easy retrieval of information at unprecedented speed. If someone is curious about a sales history, or history of ownership about a property, they don’t need to go through the hassle of requesting the relevant documents, it’s a their fingertips!
- Business can get ahead of the game before their business even opens
- Knowing who lives around your business is one of the most important pieces of information a business owner can have. Even better is being able to see who lives in area you’re planning on moving into! Finding the appropriate client base used to be a guessing game until geospatial technologies came around.