Contact us for more information!
Security Guard – Unarmed
CyOak Consulting, LLC
16104 Allenglen Ct 20716
$22.00 an hour
COVID-19 considerations: Masks are mandated; Proof of vaccination is required
Full Job Description
Overview: Founded in 2019, CyOak Consulting Group, LLC., is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Business (SDVOSB). CyOak provides cleared and uncleared geospatial intelligence (GEOINT) management and consulting solutions to Federal, State, and local entities.
- Provide 12-hour security front desk coverage M/F (6 PM to 6 AM)
- Provide 24-hour coverage on Saturday/Sunday and any holiday/96 that the government requires
- Operate and provide written and oral status reports on specialized security equipment to include but not limited to electronic security system components, handheld, and fixed detectors.
- Perform access control by verifying and validating requested permissions to enter/exit all identified access control points.
- Perform security related administrative duties identified within the SOP at all identified facility access control points.
- Perform key control, access control measures, patrols and procedures.
- Validate the security of access points leading into restricted/classified areas.
- At least 21 years of age
- Must have an active or the ability to obtain/maintain a Secret Clearance in the event there is a need to enter secure areas and check on alarms
- Must be US citizen (native born or naturalized)
- Possess a high school diploma or GED equivalent or higher education
- Able to pass a physical exam/drug screen if required
- Speak and be literate in English to the extent of writing, reading and understanding printed regulations, orders, instructions, etc.